This job is no longer available
Great career opportunity for an Assistant Manager at Chiquito!
Chiquito - Think sizzling Fajitas, cool Margaritas and lots of fun! Starting in 1989, Chiquito has quickly become the UK's most loved Mexican restaurant brand. We are one of the fastest-growing restaurant operations in the country? and a Mexcellent place to work! The roll-out of our great restaurants means plenty of opportunities to progress your career, whether in restaurant management or behind the scenes.
Chiquito is Mexican for fun, for fantastic food, for an amazing atmosphere - for a good time, guaranteed. We offer great value, authentic Mexican food in a fun and lively venue, with fantastic Latin American music, what more do you need for a great night out?
Your role as an Assistant Manager:
- Support the General Manager in managing the operation of the restaurant including the development and growth of people, sales and profits,
- Motivate and inspire your team through a genuine passion for hospitality,
- Manage the restaurant in accordance with established company standards, policies and procedures,
- Drive sales by ensuring guest satisfaction and implement a high level of superior guest service,
- Maximise profits by controlling food, beverage and labour costs.
And you will benefit from:
- One of the best training and development programmes in the industry, we actually won awards for it!
- Competitive salaries,
- Excellent, achievable bonus schemes,
- Staff discounts,
- Fantastic career progression in our fast-growing company.
If you are an enthusiastic, positive and motivated Assistant Manager with experience in managing busy restaurants, we would love to hear from you!
We will reply to successful candidates within 14 days.