This job is no longer available
With a dynamic team and innovative service culture, we will offer our guests an authentic and enriching experience in the heart of one of the world's greatest cities.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Chef de Rang for theTheo Randall at the InterContinental London Park Lane restaurant.
As Chef de Rang you will be expcted to:
- be service focus and driving excellent and exceptional guest experience
- have a courteous manner, outgoing personality and strong attention to detail
- be confident in serving 100 covers per day demonstrating consistent high level of service
- have an understanding of Italian food products, dishes and preparation
- have a good organisational and communication skills
- have the enthusiam and desire to learn and develop
At IHG we are committed to developing our team and managing our talent and would encourage internal as well as external candidates to apply for any of our vacancies.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Previous experience in relevant hotel food and beverage operations is desirable
- Strong knowledge of food products and dishes and the preparation methods, wines and other beverages
- Candidates must have excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language. Additional languages a plus
- All applicants must be able to work varying shifts including weekends and bank holidays
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK & must be in possession of the relevant passports or visas