This job is no longer available
Walton Hall & Hotel is a truly magnificent property set in 65 acres of beautiful Warwickshire countryside. A unique site with two impressive self-contained 4 star hotels and conference venue, also perfect for holidays and short breaks near Stratford-upon-Avon and Warwick This is a fantastic opportunity to join Walton Hall & Hotel and be part of the team.
As a Chef de Rang you will be responsible for the service of food and drink in the restaurant, lounge and rooms.
- Welcoming guests into the restaurant and lounge area
- Attending to all needs guests may have
- Completing food service and conducting yourself in a pleasant and professional manner
- Advising guests about thier food and drink choices
- Organising and planning your work station so that it runs smoothly and efficiently
- To ensure that all tables are laid our correctly in line with Company standards
To apply you'll need...
- Complete knowlege of hotel menus and wine list
- Exceptional customer service
- To be flexible for the needs of the business
- Keen eye for detail
- To be eligible to live and work in the UK
If you think you have what it takes to be a Chef de Rang then apply today.