This job is no longer available
Meliá Hotels International is one of the largest hotel groups in Europe, and a major player in the world. We are currently looking for dedicated individuals with a passion for service to join our F&B team at the Melia White House Hotel in Regent's Park, London.
If you have previous experience as an Assistant Restaurant Manager or Restaurant Manager, gained within the competitive restaurant vibe in London, then we would like to hear from you.
You will be responsible in the launch of a new restaurant concept, a dedicated team of 20 and revenue of £600K. You will have previous experience in a busy restaurant with a minimum of 100 covers, display strong leadership skills, able to train and motivate your team and drive the change. Knowledge of Micros, POS & PMS systems would be advantageous.
In return for your hard work and loyalty we will offer you:
* up to £30K bonus
* Season ticket loan after 6 months of service
* Private medical insurance/medical cash plan
* Death in service Life Assurance* 29 days' paid holiday during each holiday year incl. Bank Holidays
* Free meals on duty
* Staff uniform/dry cleaning
* Employee recognition programmes
* Refer a Friend Incentive
* Discounts in accommodation and F&B for yourself, friend and families in any Melia Hotels International properties worldwide
* Guest hotel experience for employees
* Training & Development
* Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
* Numerous social events
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Great working environment
To apply for this position and as compulsory part of our recruitment process, please complete an online application and questionnaire at our recruitment website
Please note that no consideration will be given to applications that are not submitted through our online system.
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must currently be eligible to live and work in the UK.