This job is no longer available
Business: Covered Wagon Location: Birmingham Brand: Sizzling Pubs Salary: £17,500 - £18,000 Live In: No
Working at Sizzling Pubs
Do you love to be at the heart of the community, serving locals and regulars the food and drink they love? Then the vacancies at these friendly pubs will suit you down to the ground.
Sizzling platters. Sizzling value.
A Sizzling Pub provides the cheerful drinks, tasty food and colourful characters that make working days whizz by. It's lively work, with regular events, a varied menu, food sizzling on piping hot iron skillets and lots of smiling families. So if you're looking to bring some fun to your working life, look no further!
Welcome to Sizzling Pubs Covered Wagon
Sizzling Pub Covered Wagon is special because it sits on a busy main road in the heart of a thriving community. A one room operation business with a large car park and great team. The Covered Wagon is popular with the locals and is looking for an Assistant Manager who is able to grow food sales further.
Please be aware that this position will require you to hold a full driving licence and you must have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle.
At Sizzling Pubs we're famous for our sizzling skillets loaded with all sorts of delicious things from Surf & Surf to juicy prime steaks. But our skillets aren't the only things that keep our customers coming back for more. There's our delicious meaty burgers, our gorgeous gammon hock, even our super mega sundaes.
What you'll do in this role
As Assistant Manager here it'll be your job to put the sizzle into the whole Sizzling Pubs experience for each and every one of our customers. So never mind if it's drizzling outside, it'll be sizzling inside with fantastic pub food, a great range of drinks and a buzzing atmosphere. As Deputy Manager, you'll be helping the General Manager put the sizzle into his team too!
- As Assistant Manager, you'll be ensuring that standards of food and service are consistently excellent
- You'll be responsible for training and inspiring a large team
- First and last impressions count and it'll be your job to ensure that customers leave with the right one
- You'll be taking your first step on a management career ladder that's limited only by your ambition
- You'll be joining our award-winning Assistant Manager Programme
What will make you perfect for the job?
- Ideally six months' experience in a high volume pub, bar or restaurant
- A hands-on approach so you can really lead by example
- You'll be a real people person who's great at customer service
- A passion for great food and drink
- The ambition to be a great manager of the future
What we offer
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Structured training programme
- 25 days' holiday
Apply now if you fancy a rewarding and challenging career where you can really go places.