This job is no longer available
The role involves taking responsibility for local and group reservations for the hotel, restaurant, meetings and events.
- You will be required to take reservations in a friendly and helpful manner, communicating with guests to ensure all details are collected and that all requirements can be met during their stay.
- You will be expected to answer any queries, answer the telephone and providing assistance. You must be able to provide amazing hospitality for our guests and be a part of the guest experience.
- Reservationists will be passionate about hospitality and delivering amazing service to our guests.
- Experience in a similar quality hotel is beneficial but not necessary, however, service with a smile and personality is a must.
We are offering a competitive salary and an award winning benefit package including -
- Range of flexible benefits including life insurance.
- A contributory pension scheme.
- Childcare scheme.
- Employee assistance scheme.
- 31 days holiday per annum.
- Company discounts including staff rates and major high street discounts.
We also offer award winning training and development programmes for those who would like to take a step up the career ladder. We are a company continually evolving, developing and growing. A company full of opportunities.