This job is no longer available
are working closely with a luxury boutique hotel to recruit a talented and ambitious Duty Manager for their stunning property in the Scottish Highlands. Reporting directly to the General Manager you will be able to demonstrate high end Restaurant experience within a fine dining environment.This position would be ideally suited to talented Restaurant Supervisor looking to move into a more challenging operational role.Main Responsibilities:
- Assist senior managers across all departments
- A solid understanding across all functions
- A particular focus on Restaurant, Events and Front of House operations
- Ensure customer satisfaction is maintained, improved and developed
- Be a visible point of contact for any customer queries
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Capable of managing people and challenging situations
- A hands on, pro-active attitude and outstanding work ethic
Candidates will be able to demonstrate a stable career history in high end hotels either as a Restaurant Supervisor/ Manager or as a Duty Manager. You will possess exceptional communication skills and have the capacity to confidently manage people and challenging situations.You will have a hands on and pro-active work ethic and be passionate and committed to delivering unrivalled customer care in this stunning property.
Salary and Benefits:
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Scotland's most prestigious venues as a Duty Manager. There is a competitive salary on offer to the right candidate.There is also short term live in accommodation available for candidates re-locating.
For further information on this and other current hospitality job opportunities contact Geoff.Burt@stafffinders.co.uk or telephone the Stafffinders hospitality division on 0141 887 1155