This job is no longer available
Rooted in local communities, our client's many regulars love the fantastic service, the thrills and the social atmosphere of their sites. With a team of over 4,000 colleagues there is scope to grow! We are looking for vibrant people with a proven track record in leading or supervising a customer facing team within a fast paced hospitality, retail or leisure business to join this leading leisure operator.
Job Role - Assistant Manager - Hospitality and Entertainment Operator:
We are looking for enthusiastic and talented people who will relish the challenge of a fast paced and commercially competitive environment. Reporting to the General Manager, your role will be to coach and develop a team to deliver outstanding standards across the department, in order to achieve all financial targets. Your responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting, training, coaching and developing a team who will deliver exceptional customer service and a great memorable customer experience
- Delivering the department budget through the flawless execution and delivery of a clearly defined profit plan
- Devising, implementing and monitoring sales activities in order to achieve both gross and net percentage sales targets
- Delivering and continuously improving service and standards across the department
- Ensuring all practices comply with Health & Safety, HACCP and environmental health legislation and procedures
- The ideal candidate will have previous management experience preferably for a large multi-site retail, hospitality or leisure business.
- You must be able to demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities and have the ability to generate and sustain effective work relationships with a diverse range of people.
- You will be self driven and continually looking to improve business performance.
- A high level of organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and remain focussed on priorities is important.
- As you would expect in such a role, superb people management and interpersonal skills are essential.
- The successful candidate will be required to gain a full understanding of all areas within the site and must work across all of these as needed.
- A flexible and adaptable approach is therefore important in this role.
The sites open to suit the customer need, therefore flexibility towards hours of work is a must in this role. In general, sites are open from 10am to 11pm and working hours will be within this timeframe.
Detail2Leisure is a division of Detail 2 Group Limited and acts as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UK's leading hospitality & leisure companies.