This job is no longer available
Wedding and Special Events Planner for an exquisite venue in Surrey.
Working as part of a team of Wedding and Special Events Planners under the guidance of the Sales Manager: This role represents the perfect opportunity to bridge the gap between a post as a Wedding / Events Coordinator and Hotel Sales Manager.
* handling wedding and event enquiries
* concentrating on up-selling
* liaising with Senior Management to take full advantage of new business opportunities
* conducting customer inspection visits
* preparing quotations
* excellent after-sales care
Skills / Attributes
* Generally healthy with an un-swerving pride in your personal appearance, use of language and manners
* Good general level of education, literacy and numerous. (Any sales based training?)
* IT literate - Email, Internet, Word processing (keyboard skills), Social Networking, Sales ability, good business acumen. Knowledge of Word Excel, Facebook and Twitter
* Previous similar experience
* Ideally having a knowledge of a computerised property management system preferably KX or similar
* Confident, enthusiastic, well spoken, good communication skills, accurate, attentive to detail, multi-tasking, a good communicator, works well under pressure, self motivated and determined.
* Flexible approach to work; prepared to work evenings and weekends as required
* Willingness to travel: Own transport
Salary Package 18k - 20k salary. Starting date. ASAP.
To be considered for this role please forward your most recent curriculum vitae to me email@example.com Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.