This job is no longer available
Conference & Banqueting Services Assistant (Casual)
Harben House is a modern purpose built venue ideally situated only 5 minutes from Milton Keynes.We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a casual Conference & Banqueting Services Assistant who will be responsible for the presentation, and cleanliness of meeting, events and training rooms
Responsibilities of Casual
Conference & Banqueting Services Assistant:
- Providing an excellent standard of hospitality
- Setting up meeting, events & training rooms to the required standards
- Point of contact for guests, consistently meeting and exceeding their expectations.
- Responsible for the setup, breakdown and troubleshooting of IT/AV equipment
Benefits included for a Casual Conference & Banqueting Services Assistant:
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays
- Family & Friends discounts across the Group
- Stakeholders Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Childcare Vouchers
We are looking for someone with a great personality to share their passion for the hospitality industry in delivering service with a smile. You will be working in a busy environment which requires a consistency in customer service, flexibility and being able to work well under pressure. We offer many diverse training programmes to develop you in your career.
If you are interested in the role of casual Conference & Banqueting Services Assistant
apply now by forwarding your current CV to Peter Hutchinson together with a covering letter explaining why you are the right person for the job.
De Vere Venues is an equal opportunities employer.
De Vere Venues is the UK leader in dedicated business space - a forward thinking business with personality & creativity, providing the ideal location for both business and leisure in beautiful surroundings.
Harben House boasts amodern exterior which hides a welcoming venue with 53 meeting rooms and 137 new stylish design bedrooms.