This job is no longer available
Our client who won 'best contract caterer of the year' award is looking for a chef manager to work in this busy staff dining area in their large contract catering unit.
You will have a keen eye for detail, and have a financial understanding, to achieve budget and labour. The selected candidate will have good communication skills, and be able to lead a team.
- Responsible for all food and beverage production
- Administration-including payroll
- Ensuring all health and safety and food hygiene is adhered to at all times
- Maintaining company policy's
- Achieving KPI targets set by client
You will need to hold a professional cookery qualification, and have experience working within a similar contract catering unit. An intermediate food safety and health and safety certificate is desirable however not essential as training will be provided within the company.
In return you will receive Life Assurance, childcare vouchers, bonus scheme, dedicated learning and development resource and much more