Sous Chef vacancy. Are you a motivated Sous Chef looking to steer your career in a new direction? This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sous Chef to join Loch Fyne Restaurants in Gracechurch Street.
As a Sous Chef
in Loch Fyne, your passion for food will be vital to your success. As a Sous Chef
in Loch Fyne you will be able to:
- Be responsible and manage all aspects of the kitchen operation
- Have experience in all parts of the kitchen
- have high standard of food preparation and to monitor the quality of the dishes
- have knowledge of all relevant legislation, Company policies and procedures
- lead and supervise that systems are in place and adhere to concerning quality control, stock rotation and dietary requirement
- Have organizational skills and good time Management
- ensure that all dishes from the menu and a la carte are prepared, cooked and presented to the highest standards
- assist in the preparation , control and meeting of departmental budgets
- specifically be in charge of ensuring any equipment faults are reported and that appropriate action are taken
- monitor staff performance, motivating and ensuring that the staff work together
- prepare of staff rotas and ensure adequate staff cover
About Working For Loch Fyne Restaurants
Loch Fyne success is based on being the best – we have stunning properties, award winning food and, we believe, the best people in the industry.
Our restaurants look great, our food is unbeatable and our staffs are outstanding – the key to busy, successful business
A service business such as ours relies on the quality of the people who work for us and our people contribute significantly to the company's overall success. They share our commitment to create and deliver enjoyable eating and drinking experiences so that our customers will want to return to our restaurants again and again.
We need to continue to employ people who are passionate about what we do so that we can maintain our market-leading position.
At Loch Fyne we believe that training and development is important for all our employees and encourages them to develop themselves so that they can achieve higher job performance and satisfaction and move into more challenging and responsible roles.
One of the great things about working with Loch Fyne Restaurants is that you get to have a serious career while also having fun. Working in our restaurants is busy, challenging, lively and above all sociable.
If you are enthusiastic, eager to improve and motivated to work as part of a top quality team then we would like to hear from you.
"We have a winning formula at Loch Fyne and have attracted some of the best people in the business to be part of our team. We have a well structured training programme and as we grow, so do the opportunities for staff who demonstrate a commitment and a passion for our business".
Director General Loch Fyne Restaurants ltd