This job is no longer available
CanaryWharf is set in London's premier business area with fast links to central London. We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Commis Chef which is a great entry level role for the start of your career as a chef.
- Work under a line of chefs in the kitchen's different food sections.
- Prepare food to agreed standards
- Maintain a high standard of food hygiene at all times
- Required to maintain a high standard of food hygiene.
Benefits included for a Commis Chef:
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Family & Friends discounts across the Group
- Childcare Vouchers
We are looking for someone with a keen interest in food and a great personality to share their passion for the hospitality industry in delivering service with a smile. You will be working in a busy environment which requires a consistency in customer service, flexibility and being able to work well under pressure. Some experience of working in a kitchen environment is beneficial. We offer many diverse training programmes to develop you in your career.
If you are interested in the role of Commis Chef
apply now by forwarding your current CV to Sofiane Amour together with a covering letter explaining why you are the right person for the job.
De Vere Venues is an equal opportunities employer.
De Vere Venues is the UK leader in dedicated business space - a forward thinking business with personality & creativity, providing the ideal location for both business and leisure in beautiful surroundings.
is a dedicated conference, training and meeting venue. It offers 13 meeting rooms and 4 syndicate rooms, all of which are equipped with the latest high tech facilities.